Further to the UK and Scottish Government announcements, Weslo will be carrying out a limited repairs service where it is “absolutely necessary”.
If you are a Weslo Customer and require an emergency repair to your property, please telephone our Repairs Department on 01506 639143.
Alternatively you can e-mail us at: email@example.com
For all other enquiries please call 01506 634060 or visit the respective website page
Where you need to speak to a Housing Officer please refer to the list of contacts mailed to you last week
Emergency Repairs are as follows:
- Gas leak
- Significant leaking or flooding from a water or heating pipe, tank or cistern
- Ensuring houses are wind and watertight (temporary repairs to make safe only)
- Unsafe power or lighting sockets or electrical fittings
- A blocked flue to an open fire or boiler
- Loss of space or water heating if no alternative heating is available; (no heat or hot water)
- Toilets which do not flush (if there is no other toilet in the house)
- Blocked foul drains, soil stacks, baths, sinks, basins or toilet pans (if there is no other toilet in the house)
- Loss or part loss of water supply
All other works ceased
- All other works will cease meantime including gas servicing. The position will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Where required, we are contacting customers to make them aware of cancellations.
- If the repair is of a non-emergency nature, Weslo will take a record of the repair and contact customers at a later date.
If you have a technical issue our colleagues may be available to call you back to help and in some cases, identify a solution over the telephone.
A reminder that gas leaks are dealt with by Scottish Gas Network (SGN). If you suspect a gas leak can be found online at https://crowd.in/EMWXBZ
Additional / Existing safety and Risk Assessment measures
Our employees will adhere to the Governments guidance and will adhere to strict Health and Safety guidance
- Social Distancing and Hygiene measures must be adhered to at all time
- People to be a minimum distance of 2 meters apart
- A maximum of one person in the room at any time
- Politely ask customers if they are showing symptoms of the virus before arranging the repair
- Politely ask customers to vacate the room you / trades will be working in prior to you arriving
- Politely ask customers to clear areas you / trades need to access in advance of you arriving
Please be advised this is a fluid situation and work may be disrupted due to the availability of resources