- Lockup and Garage Plot Application
- Tenant Participation Strategy
- Transfer Application Form
- Alterations and Improvements Application Form
- Application for Mutual Exchange Display
- Customer Satisfaction Form (Repairs)
- Direct Debit Form
- Formal Complaint Procedure
- Formal Complaint Form
- Garden Maintenance Scheme Form
- Housing Providers in West Lothian
- Mutual Exchange Application Form (Non-Weslo Tenant)
- Mutual Exchange Application Form (Weslo Tenant)
- Significant Performance Failures
- Weslo Stock Report
- Subletting of Tenancy Application Form
- Tenant Handbook
Our tenants newsletter called Tenant News is issued bi-annually to all tenants, and our owners newsletter called Homeowner News is issued annually. If you have an idea for an article or would like a copy of a past edition please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
Please click on the publications below to view, or download, our latest newsletters.
Annual General Meetings
- Minutes of 2017 Annual General Meeting, Held on 19th July 2017
- Minutes of 2017 Special General Meeting, Held on 19th July 2017
- Minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting, Held on 20th July 2016
- Minutes of Board Meeting 243, Held 29th Aug 2018
- Minutes of Board Meeting 242, Held 18th Jul 2018
- Minutes of Board Meeting 241, Held 6th Jun 2018
- Addiction Resource
- Allpay Online Payment Service
- Big issue
- Citizens advice bureau
- Department for work & pensions
- Falkirk council
- Herald Newspaper
- Homeless Action Scotland
- Housing net
- Inside Housing
- Institute of Housing
- Quit Smoking Community
- Scottish Executive
- Scotish Federation of HAs
- Scotsman newspaper
- Scottish housing regulator
- Scottish Parliament
- StandUp for Kids
- Social rented housing
- Voluntary Organisations
- West Lothian Council
We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.
Quick Guide to Our Complaints Procedure
We have a two-stage complaints procedure and we will always try to deal with your complaint quickly. If it is clear that the matter will need a detailed investigation, we will tell you and keep you updated on our progress.
STAGE 1: Frontline Resolution
We will always try to resolve your complaint quickly, within five working days if we can. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you can ask us to consider your complaint at stage 2.
If, after receiving our final decision on your complaint, you remain dissatisfied with our decision or the way we have handled your complaint, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to consider it. We will tell you how to do this when we send you our final decision.
STAGE 2: Investigation
We will look at your complaint at this stage if you are dissatisfied with our response at stage 1. We also look at some complaints immediately at this stage, if it is clear that they are complex or need detailed investigation.
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and give you our decision as soon as possible. This will be after no more than 20 working days unless there is clearly a good reason for needing more time.
How you can make a complaint
In person or in writing to:
- Bathgate Office
- 66 North Bridge Street
- EH48 4PP
- Telephone: 01506 634060
- Fax: 01506 639122
- Bo’ness Office
- 15 North Street
- EH51 0AQ
- Telephone: 01506 639100
By email at: email@example.com
By downloading our Complaint Form, completing, and e-mailing or posting to us.